Physicians on the medical staff associated with the Pediatric Sleep Institute offer testing and evaluation of all types of sleep and neurological disorders including:
- Breathing problems during sleep, such as snoring and obstructive sleep apnea
- Behavioral sleep disorders, including nightmares/night terrors and unwillingness to go to sleep
- Problems falling asleep and staying asleep
- Sleep walking
- Declining memory and school performance
- Hyperactivity and difficulty with concentration at school
- Teeth grinding
- Periodic limb movement disorder and restless legs syndrome (RLS)
- Fainting or Dizzy spells
- Frequent or severe headaches
- Unexplained muscle spasms or jerks
Our facility is designed to ensure a calming and restful setting where our patients and their caregiver can play games, watch television, read and relax.
The Pediatric Sleep Center is a department of Texas Health Center for Diagnostics & Surgery (THCDS). The hospital is a physician-owned facility, as defined by Federal Law. The hospital is affiliated with, but not controlled by, Texas Health Resources and its subsidiaries. Some of the physicians on the medical staff are partners and own a financial interest in the facility. Physicians on the medical staff who provide services operate as independent medical service providers.